Wednesday 2 October 2019

The 2nd Part

Please pray as today I will start the 2nd part of my adventure. I will get on a bus to go to Loei Thailand (9.5hrs), stay in a hotel, get my repaired car and drive it back to Chiang Mai. I have seen pictures of the car parts in the body shop, but not the car fully repaired. In many ways this has been a faith exercise.

I also want to visit and give a small gift to the Thai's & the Netherlander resort owner that were so helpful to my Mongolian friend & I when we were travelling to Laos 2 weeks ago.

 If you feel lead to give please look to the right of this page with ways you can give. This was not in the budget & was disappointing when the insurance company said they would not cover us because the car at fault drive off before I could get their details.