Wednesday 14 November 2018

Take Time

I am hand writing everyone's mailing address for our current newsletter. As I am writing your addresses good memories start coming of each of you & as I end writing your addresses pray for all of you.

Yes, I realize that this is very inefficient & there are apps/software I could use to make addressing envelopes faster. However, God has been showing me that real relationships & personal connection with people is very inefficient. I am forced to slow down to invest in people.

It makes me think of Jesus & the 12 disciples described in the Matthew, Mark, Luke & John (the Bible). Jesus investing in those men was was probably the worst thing He could have done for His efficiency (3 years of ministry on earth). But, He knew people & that personally investing in them would change the world. Please do not forget people during your day.

Thank-you all for your prayers & investing in us.