Friday 9 November 2018

Enjoy what God has for you

I had a plan for the day. Had a morning meeting cut short because our car would not start. Came home called the auto shop. They came got our car started. Packed my foldable bicycle in the back & drove to the auto shop with a bad starter. To fix the starter they said it would take a day. So I left to stop at my favourite noodle shop for some lunch, pork noodles, fried pork skin, water & a coffee for $3. Then cycled to the airport to get cash to pay a friend's rent while they are out of country. Closed until 1pm, the sign said then cycled to immigration & the officers were at "lunch break." Cycled back to the airport, found a picnic table in the garden area & am just sitting here enjoying the warmth. Time is moving so slow, am watching the planes arrive & depart. Had a power nap for 20 minutes & have been praying for people as I wait. 

I have bronchitis & my doctor to me to rest, but had so much to still do. My plans have been placed on hold for 2 hours & I am enjoying the forced rest that God knew I needed, but at 1st was not willing to take. Embracing the forced change of plans & expectations is a good thing. Receiving what God has for you allows life to be much better.

 "People may make plans in their minds, but the Lord decides what they will do." Proverbs 16:9 NCV