Monday 6 March 2017

Suprised

Yesterday I had this idea to bring my home hobby coffee roasting stuff with me to show the kids at the community centre how to roast coffee. I did not bring any of it thinking that the kids would not be interested. Instead I bought some of the coffee I roasted from the week before & my 2 cup hand grinder. I told my director that I would give him some of my coffee.

Much to my surprise the kids kept saying how wonderful my coffee smelt, were so fascinated with my roasted coffee beans & could not believe that I roasted them at home. When I started hand grinding the beans they were arguing about who would be able to hand grind the coffee first & then who would be next.

I will bring all of my roasting supplies & show them how to roast coffee tomorrow evening. They are really excited.