Sunday 6 November 2016

Not An Expert

This morning at our Thai church a lady that attends our Boundaries course came up to me to apologize for missing the last class. I told her that it was ok & that if life is getting too busy she could set a boundary by missing a class. She thanked me then asked how my health was. I shared that things are better & that I am still learning how to set boundaries in my life too. She then said,

"Big brother Matt you are such an encouragement to me because you are honest about still learning these things in your life."

I told her I was thankful for what she said. I know that am not an expert at most things in life, but want to share life with others & learn from others as we walk through this life God has for us. We need each other.

"Brothers and sisters, I know that I have
not yet reached that goal, but there is one
thing I always do. Forgetting the past and
straining toward what is ahead,"
Philippians 3:13 NCV