Saturday 16 January 2016

Special People

Here is my 4 yr old little buddy. Please continue to pray for him. The village mayor came to talk with us. He said that my little buddy needs to be better cared for & needs to leave his current home. The foundation the community centre is under is trying to see what we can do to give him a better home environment.


"The Lord is good to those who hope in him, 
to those who seek him. It is good to wait quietly 
for the Lord to save." Lamentations 3:25-26 NCV 

Everyone thank-you for praying for my little buddy. My wife & I talked for a while about my little buddy & prayed. We were open to him coming with us & possibly adoption, but only if it was part of God's plan. I had shared with the foundation that we were open to caring for him & that if we were to have him then God would make a way. The community centre's foundation was talking to the appropriate people & we were not part of the process. I was informed today that my little buddy will be going to a Christian orphanage in a town about an hour south of us. Will be a little hard knowing that I will not see him once he leaves possibly ever again. But, there are 20 other kids at the centre that need to see Jesus' love.