Tuesday 14 March 2017

Limits that are not limiting

Last night had an amazing time at the community centre! Had I dear friend come to check & see if she would like to help with us a couple times a week in the future. The younger kids totally embraced her, played games, coloured & talked to her. Meanwhile I was greeted by one of the older girls disappointment that I did not bring my coffee roasting equipment (stainless bowels, hot air gun & green coffee beans.) A couple of the kids like roasting. But I did bring Uno, Phase 10 (card version) & Dutch Blitz.

The older kids (8-12 years) wanted to play Dutch Blitz because it had been a while. We were laughing at each other, yelling with excitement & encouraging everyone to go faster. It was crazy. We timed our games & the fastest time was 37 seconds start to finish. I need to find the expansion pak so that 8 kids can play. We played game after game for 2 hours strait.

Even though my Thai is so limited they can clearly see the love of Jesus in me & through me for them. God is so much greater than our limits. If we are being/doing what God wants for us He will do much more than we can imagine. Our limits do not restrict Him.

"I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength." Philippians 4:13