Wednesday 22 April 2015

A Blessing

Met with our Thai pastor today. God uses him to teach me so many new things each week. He blesses me, challenges me & stretches me with his sermons & God's word each week. I am so blessed to know him, his wife (also 1 of the pastors) & their son.

They they also really blessed us by sharing how we are a blessing to them.

"We must hold tightly to the hope that we say is ours. After all, we can trust the one who made the agreement with us. 24 We should keep on encouraging each other to be thoughtful and to do helpful things. 25 Some people have gotten out of the habit of meeting for worship, but we must not do that. We should keep on encouraging each other, especially since you know that the day of the Lord’s coming is getting closer." Hebrews 10:23-25 CEV