Wednesday 1 May 2013

Toby Mac Amazing!!

We just got back from the Toby Mac concert in Moncton NB & all I can say is amazing! All four of us had a blast. It was such an amazing gift. We had supporters buy the tickets for us & last week had someone who we do not know placed an envelope in our mailbox with $300 cash in it which paid for our hotel to come to the concert.

This concert was generational for me because I still remember buying my first DC Talk cassette tape "free at last" back in the 90's (when I was in high school) & my favourite song was "I don't want it & Luv is a verb." These songs & all the other albums were huge of course with my Bible in my walk with Jesus. Now that I come from university, working, then marriage, seminary, been a pastor & now being a overseas missionary family. Now my children & I listen to DC Talk & now Toby Mac together.

Blessings Toby. You were & still are part of my life & now you are part of my childrens lives too. I will pray for you, your family & your band members & their families too.

Until we see you again...

Matt