Sunday 22 March 2020

How & What To Do

I would ask that you pray for my staff and I as well as the people in the inner-city village my community centre is in. Due the our centre serving in a very poor community where everyone is high risk to the Corona Virus because of malnourishment my centre is closed. Most of the people in the village live hand to mouth and with most things closed, the country on lockdown there is potential for a lot of difficult stuff. My staff and I will meet in a couple of days to pray and come up with a plan to continue serving our community of very poor. 

"We need prayer." To not act during suffering is a huge risk or loosing the years of hope (Jesus) we have modelled. To act is also a huge risk, to have faith (trusting that Jesus will protect the people we love, serve and offer hope.) But, also how & when to do it.

"God did not give us a spirit that makes us afraid but a spirit of power and love and self-control."
2 Timothy 1:7 NCV