Friday 28 August 2015

Love you Ememies

Please pray for my Thai neighbour. I am not proud of what I did knowing that I could be labeled a hothead foreigner.

There is a new Doberman pit bull mix dog that lives down the street. He chased my son three times, barking & growling aggressively. The 2nd time I went after it with a broom in my hands. It tried to come after me, but when it realized that I was not scared of it it ran & I chased it to its home. Today was the 3rd time. It had my son stuck in the middle of our road. I came out with the broom again & when it saw me it ran whimpering knowing I was coming after it. The owner came out yelling at me & I yelled back saying I had enough & he had to do something with his dog.

When I was finished my Belgian neighbour came out & said that dog tried to attack his 4 year old daughter but he was away working at the time it happened.

When I got back home. My heart started to yearn for my Thai neighbour with the dog. He is an angry man.

"But I say to you, love your enemies. Pray for those who hurt you." Matthew 5:44 NCV