Thursday 30 April 2015

Love Your Neignbour

God gave me these verses today:

"Don’t fool yourself into thinking that you are a listener when you are anything but, letting the Word go in one ear and out the other. Act on what you hear! Those who hear and don’t act are like those who glance in the mirror, walk away, and two minutes later have no idea who they are, what they look like." James 1:22-24 MSG

"God wanted the different parts to care the same for each other. If one part of the body suffers, all the other parts suffer with it. Or if one part of our body is honoured, all the other parts share its honour." 1 Cor 12:25-26 CEV

I enjoy listening to people who want or need someone to talk to. I enjoy praying for people everywhere, I enjoy cooking (homemade meals) for people or doing simple things to help. I am practical in how I show Jesus' love to people.

I am called to care for people around me (my family, Thai's, foreigners) & to be a life long learner from God & others (especially my mentors.)