Wednesday 12 November 2014

Life Today

Had a nice evening. Got our kids in bed & said good night. Then had our church (Thai) worship leader/pastor come for a visit. I made him 2 homemade grilled pizzas on the bbq for his supper. His English is basic & is perfect because my Thai is basic. We had a good time laughing & sharing our lives with each other. Before he left he prayed for me, our family & that God would make a way for our visas.
He is such an amazing worship leader & leads me into God's presence each week. He is much younger than I & love his strong spirit of humility.

Missing Teresa as she is in Canada. Two weeks down two more to go until she comes home.

Romans 3:27-28The Message (MSG)

27-28 ...What we’ve learned is this: God does not respond to what we do; we respond to what God does. We’ve finally figured it out. Our lives get in step with God and all others by letting him set the pace, not by proudly or anxiously trying to run the parade.