Thursday 24 April 2014

Joy of Marriage

I love my wife beyond description. However, there is one thing that she does from time to time that...

We love discussing Scripture (the context, Greek/Hebrew words, cultural history of the scriptures, practical application for today in different cultures), theology, what areas we agree & share in fun debate style our differences. From time to time we happily agree to disagree.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17

I am a morning person usually start my before 6am & am asleep at 10pm. Teresa is a night person, starting her day later in the morning & asleep at 12am. When Teresa shares all the things that are on her mind she can now fall asleep. I start preparing myself hours before bed to go to sleep. When my mind is kick started it takes hours for it to be ready to sleep again.

Teresa asleep & I am typing this because the conversation started late in the evening. LOL I love her.