Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Answer is Yes.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers & patience as I have not posted in a while. Teresa & I both were busy filling out the application for ywam Thailand. We both did not think that once we filled everything we needed to share, the application would be 54 pages long. We both talked with the director of ywam Chiang Mai Thailand earlier this week & were given the "yes, we would love for you to come to be part of ywam Chiang Mai."

In many ways this is exciting & brings great peace. But, in some ways that peace is short lived. I have contacted the churches that we visited last Fall & shared about our experiences in Mongolia to share about preparing for Thailand. We will start visiting churches from April until June. If you would like us to come please contact me by (clicking here.)

Please pray for us because we will need to get Thai visas, to increase our monthly financial support to help pay for the cost of the kids education & to raise a large one time support for our setup costs (renting a home, damage deposit, buying all the furniture/appliances for our home.) If you feel lead to support us monthly or increase your monthly giving please (click here.)

This is so exciting, but so many things need to come together so quickly that we need your help. I am encouraged because,

"For I (we) can do everything through Christ, who gives me (us) strength." 
Philippians 4:13

Please pray for safe travels as I will be going to Cape Breton to preach at a church this coming Sunday.